Search This Blog

Saturday, January 24, 2009

I Hate People



Ever since Obama's election and Inauguration, both white and black people have lost their fucking minds, whites more than blacks.
White people (not as a whole, but enough) would rather kill him, have him killed, kill other black people in spite of, or see him fail. Black people running around with these crazy ass New World Order ramblings... Shit's given me a headache of monumental proportions. So much so that I just don't want to be bothered with anyone's bullshit.

It's bad when I have one black dude question my blackness... Me, a guy that's well known amongst the leaders of the African Liberation Movement (Farrakhan, Dick Gregory, etc... don't feel like getting into it) being questioned on my blackness because I don't want to share my plan on how to cope with the NWO. Dumbass, you either ride or die, and we all know niggas are scared to die. But they'll sit and be keyboard gangsters. Pathetic indeed.

White people, white people, white people... Grow the fuck up. had this election happened when I was 25, I'd be hunting you down and killing you. Not all of you, but people like that shopkeeper that made that "drunken negro Cookie" thing... he wouldn't have made it. in fact, he shouldn't be able to have a spot to come to work to tomorrow if we lived in the same city. I guess this is the beauty of living in Atlanta at the time, racism was kept under wraps and in small rural areas, not so much in the city. Though there were times you had to check a motherfucker quick to let them know that "hey, I'm not your buck dancing eye contact avoiding negro" that they're so used to down there.

I don't know, I'm trying really hard not to let this shit get to me, making mockeries of bigoted assholes. But I do have a breaking point. trying real hard not to reach it.

No comments: